Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

Crazy Thoughts

Lights flashed in the dark Columbus alley. Alpha yelled, “STOP!”
That’s it Elime, I am driving next time you pick me up.
She zoomed through the alleys of Columbus.
Elime dropped me off at the Neil Mansion. I
First Transport Epiphany- Never Give up – Imperishable self-preservation
First solar philm, then omny then omnibar then omnipod then swindome
Spoofy doth… social facebook beam on the omny, eww that’s creepy
Re-engineering the Drug business
http://www.heroin.org/heroin/heroin-inc.html

Triple spotion, hungover for the first time- wasn’t allowed to get drunk on the island, maybe katabaz wasn’t such a bad father, so much cognitive dissonance, its better to keep busy building his dreams, make todo lists to make to do lists. To go lists, spoke in clichés, SporeSolic, floating vertical gardens too
Alpha marveled at the amazing stress he saw in his father’s writings, he was glad he had no inclinations towards the psychobabble. He wanted to get things done. Flashing lights scared me, social facebook beam on the omny, eww that’s creepy, omnicle worship the god known by all names- omnisis, rosannes book is balls out, reading his father’s book he realized how different he was, at the same time driven by the same things, why destroy bad things when you can build good things, island in the sun, omnishoe no smell shoe
Oooh creepy meeting people by leaving flash drives around, elisa lends me the book of Guinness world records, just believe my lies, please, like the professional liars politicians and actors, forge a new credo of omnilogic, OmniBAR establishes taxi service
Join the OmniParty – omnibusiness, omness, omnice, thick-skin, omnidora, Pandora, the omnischedule
Join the Solar Party - begins and ends in Politics, denial of unthinkable evil
Elime dropped him off at the Neil Mansion. Sitting on the washing machine
So much information overload, so much concentrated and active beauty- reach out and grab it beam her with my love, alpha wasn’t as smart as his father and grandfather, david and joseph spoey, but he had the Soul of a tiger, that katabaz had given him
Alpha wants to save katabaz, because he knows he was once a great man, and he wasn’t a bad surrogate father on the island, although K wanted him dead.
I live and work balls out til I die, much love Ashley, his cousin, see them in heaven, make this as heavenly as possible, it just has to make sense in my head, the beautiful advisor spannos, the wonderful lady in Enarson with beautiful dark hair and phenomenal white smile, shroomergy, senescence, walking death
I wish I could pay back every single person who has enriched my life. Even the ones I have met only once. Omnibridge, what is amaranth, karo, pancebu, sporganism, sporganization

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?