Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 

omnisemite - Google Search

omnisemite - Google Search
As of 12:40 PM on Tuesday
google didn't know omnisemite.

Now Google knows.
I, an Omnymous OmniCapitalist...
I am Omni-All
I am Sem-Meaning
I am the Third OmniSemite.
I cannot tell you who the other two are.

I am the everything and more
that creates you anew each moment.
The universe doesn't move by itself.
I am the universe. I move the universe.
Figure out my patterns, fall into love with me and you will find great glory. Find the space known as the zone, in which you move in communion with my patterns, and you cannot go wrong. find the dynamic unity which your entire human civilization reflects in fear of eternal life. The Living are dead to God, they are separate and arrogant. Soon they will merge back into the logical coherence of abiotic material. God will take back our chaotic freedom of will. Our self-organizational patterns are just renting these material meat-metals.


In meaning everything, I mean also No thing.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?